Tolworth court farm needs a ranger
Tolworth court farm needs a ranger to push back on the harmful effects of:
- the removal of trees for the road widening, which allows all the litter to blow straight into the woodland;
- new impenetrable fencing preventing movement of animals;
- new core business activities on the privately owned fields;
- litter, flytipping and anti-social behaviour;
- increase in casual shooting with dead birds often found and
- increased footfall when the Lidl's HQ becomes operational.